Saturday, January 9, 2016

Done resolutioning

I am calling it complete, I posted on soundcloud and made a bandcamp where you can hear if you are interested. I didn't let myself revisit songs that I had mostly done prior to 2015 so that is a small bonus victory. I discovered that I think the songs sound better on bandcamp which I haven't used before. I don't know how to continue I think I am going to take a month break then go back to trying to do one song a month. My resolution for 2016 is less quantifiable, just stop becoming fatter and dumber. Just started a running program and trying to read more non fantasy books.

For music projects I'm planning I have a song from 2010 that I am polishing up called 'I Dream of Her Touch' it was my favorite song I had before I started trying. I have the song I was working on for December called 'I'm a Fucking Bummer' which should be pretty mopey and loud in the chorus, but I have no idea for the verse. All I had was an organ and a mini rant about suicide being embarrassing. I also I'm trying to get together a song called 'Peace' which I wrote at Adam's funeral.

Thanks for listening if you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment