Saturday, January 16, 2016

Trying some more

I was pretty burnt out when I was working on getting the songs from last year all mixed and posted online. I felt I may need to take some time off, but I guess a week is about long enough. I can't resist opening the ableton icon on my computer any more, and I'm back at the guitar and my lyric docs again. I haven't gotten real deep into anything yet, especially the projects I thought I would be working on in my last post. I did do another version of the song I did with @FilthyZinester. I added some moog bass and some more rhythmically interesting drums, in addition to some other small tweaks. The song in question is linked at the bottom.

I feel pretty proud of getting the 12 songs done and collected. The response has been a little disappointing, the play count charts on the site are pretty low. I expected some of my family to listen or something. What I was really hoping for was some stranger to talk to me about it or something. I guess really just some friends, which is ridiculous. Why would that be the result? Silly expectations aside I guess I am feeling pretty good about it and excited to work on some more stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment