Sunday, January 3, 2016

November



This one I was trying to brush up on more chord variations and sort of built around the A minor 7th thing. The words for this were improvised and then edited. My plan was to do a guitar solo in the middle, but couldn't come up with one. So I tried to add an organ, but didn’t like it. So I had the drums, bass, and guitar that I liked and wasn't sure what else to add. I did some effects on the guitar then threw a synth on it. IDK Trial and error right? whatever.


It seems like the way
She holds my head
Could save my mind
if I just tried a little more.


She said love is pure,
Love is the truth
you ever feel that way?
I don’t know I feel mostly ashamed


what’s it going to take
to make me feel ok
never seems enough
I should be made of stronger stuff


How did you get stuck with me
Can't escape my suffering
what an an ugly thing


I hate to be awake
the days are so long
I don’t know what to do
Maybe I should sleep a little more


she holds my mind
like it wasn’t all the weight
like it wasn’t all detritus from my mouth
oh take me away


She’s all I ever wanted man
I’m such a little girl,
I could totally cry
I guess I always was that way


How did you get stuck with me
Can't escape my suffering

what an an ugly thing

No comments:

Post a Comment